Documents to be submitted to RBI for obtaining LOAN REGISTRATION NUMBER (LRB) BEFORE AVAILING ECB
- Request letter addressing to The Director, Reserve Bank of India, Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM), Balance of Payments Statistics Division, C-8/3, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051 thru YOUR BANKER
- Form 83 and Average Maturity Calculation report
- A copy of offer letter from the overseas lender/supplier furnishing complete details of the terms and conditions of proposed ECB
- A copy of the import contract, proforma/commercial invoice/bill of lading or agreement copy
- Debit authority letter for collecting bank charges
- Undertaking from the Co, that total ECB availed during this financial year shall not exceed the respective limits as instructed in Masters Circular on External Commercial Borrowings and Trade Credit
- Certified copy of Board resolution authorizing the company to borrow/apply for loan from parent company, [along with common seal, if applicable under AOA].
- Acknowledgement Copy of RBI for filing FCGPR, if foreign lender is an equity participant
- A brief profile of the company
- Copy of Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- undertaking from the company that ECB-2 returns will be submitted before 7th day of every month
12.In case of ECB availed for Working capital requirements , the same check list of documents as above with a breif write up on the nature of expensed towards working capital . Also, the average maturity should be more than 7 years. i,e there should be a gap of 7 years between the last draw down date and the first repayment date.
13.FLA return to be filed every year post availing ECB loan